Monday 16 January 2012

Rhythm

Regular -


This image has a use of uniqueness to it, it looks the same throughout the pattern yet it's not in a complete straight line. You can see the knots and twists in it which makes the image look more interesting.
At the same time of it looking interesting, the image gets quite boring after a while, and loses it's interest. 




The angle and the shaping of this image gives it an intriguing    and beauty to it, this angle shows that the shapes carved into the doorway is continuous. 
I do find regular rhythm a bit boring, so it's not that I don't like anything about it, it's the fact that there is just not that much going on.












Flowing -


I like this image for it's colour, it fades from light to dark through showing some slight movement.
It does look a bit fussy for just one simple image. 












This was an interesting image to look at, it looks at movement in the human body, with makes it interesting in how it's been drawn by the artist. 
It was a bit confusing at first, I did not know what the image was! But after a quick look it's just how the artist has portrayed the body. 






Progressive -


 This was a strange image! But it shows grow through nature and human. Through a tree and hand, it was an interesting piece of work. 
I found it quite creepy in a way, not an image I would like to look at all the time! 














I found this image very interesting as it shows the movement of a character in each moving step. 
What I don't get on with... Not the biggest fan of The Flash! 










Drawing Rhythm -


These are the two images I have been working on with Rhythm, I find the first one more of Flowing and Progressive as I have a movement to it, plus it has a development to it. What I like about it is that it's different, plus it's so random, I did not know what to draw! I find it a bit fussy... But I guess that's the whole point in Art! 






 This is more a regular rhythm, as it's a continues pattern, I find it a nice layout as the colours make it interesting, but it is quite boring.



















No comments:

Post a Comment